Medical Specialty Billing has been providing quality insurance billing and consulting since our founding in 2000. It is our mission to ensure that you are reimbursed for your services in a timely and efficient manner.
We believe the best way to achieve this goal is to provide our physicians and their staff with personal service tailored to meet their needs.
We are available to train office staff, provide fee schedule reviews, coding review, design and/or review your office forms.
Our billing experience includes the following specialties:
General Surgery • Infectious Disease • Plastic Surgery • Internal Medicine • Family Practice
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers •
Allergy and Immunology • Rheumatology
Our goal is to provide you the very best in insurance billing and collections for your practice. Our quality control standards are high. Our billers and coders are among the best.
Your satisfaction is of paramount importance!
Why should you out source your billing?
- We provide state-of-the-art Practice Management Software the interfaces with HL7 EMR programs. The software is fully customizable for your practice. From simple to complex, we have the software to fit your needs.
- If you prefer, we can work on your software via a secure connection
- Electronic billing! Get your claims paid fast!
- Minimal training of your staff.
- If you have staff turnover- your cash flow is not affected.
- Release your staff from insurance calls and time spent on hold; we will hold the phone for you.
- Reduction in office supplies-- we pay for postage and all forms used.
- Annual code review for updates and deleted CPT and ICD-9 codes.
- Forms for your office designed and customized to fit your needs.
- Annual review of your fee schedule and recommendations regarding adjustment.
- Monthly reports including but not limited to: practice analysis, status of A/R and follow up on unpaid claims.
- We also offer new doctor and practice set up. We would be happy to help you start your practice!
- Unlike your valuable office staff, no payroll taxes or benefits need to be paid. This can be a big savings for the small practice.
- We also offer consulting services. From super bill design and fee schedule set up to insurance contracting and credentialing and HIPAA compliance.
- Besides performing performing everyday billing and appeals, we can take on your old appeals and outstanding claims. We love to clean up old accounts.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, please contact us via e-mail by clicking on the contact button on this page or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also call us at 800-644-1712 from 8 am to 5 pm M-F M.D.T.
We look forward to serving you.